SSC Junior Engineer (JE) 2022 is an national level entrance examination which is going to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) as every year for the recruitment of Junior Engineers from various branches of Engineering such as Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts. It is one of the most difficult exams conducted by SSC for filling up the technical positions for aspirants coming from core engineering streams who are eligible for it.
The first stage of the SSC JE exam 2022 is a computed based test whereas the second stage is an offline pen & paper based test. Paper 1 of SSC JE 2022 will have 200 questions with a time limit of 120 minutes and paper 2 will carry 300 marks and no negative marking. Post paper 1 & paper 2, document verification will be done for all the students who have cleared SSC JE exam 2022 paper 1 & paper 2, which is the final stage of the selection process. Also, the candidate needs to note that there will be provision for ¼ negative marking in SSC JE 2022 paper 1, which generally affects the result in final selection.
The results for SSC JE 2022 will be declared individually for each stage of the examination. And candidates who qualify SSC JE 2022 paper 1, will only be allowed to sit further for SSC JE 2022 paper 2 and henceforth. The final step of the recruitment process for SSC JE 2022 examination is document verification after a candidate clears both Paper 1 & Paper 2. After the document verification process is completed for all the candidates who have cleared SSC JE 2022 Paper 1 & Paper 2, then SSC will release the final result for SSC JE 2022 which will be on the basis of the marks secured by the respective candidate in SSC JE 2022 paper 1 & paper 2.
The official notification for SSC JE 2022 for various posts of Junior Engineer was released by the Staff Selection Commission on 12th August 2022. As per notification released SSC JE 2022 Paper 1 examination is scheduled to be held from 14th to 16th November 2022. For downloading the pdf version of the result for SSC JE 2022, a candidate needs to follow the below mentioned steps carefully-
- First of all visit the official website (ssc.nic.in) of Staff Selection Commission for checking the SSC JE 2022 result.
- Click on the result option on the home screen.
- After clicking on the results option, look for the “Junior Engineer” result tab from the “Results” menu.
- Search for the official link containing the SSC JE result 2022 and click on it.
- Then, a pdf file will appear on the screen containing the names of qualified candidates who have cleared all stages of the Staff Selection Commission exam.
- Now, in the search option, using “Ctrl + F”, enter your roll number for seeing the SSC JE result 2022.
- If you can find your roll number in the SSC JE 2022 result PDF file, you have qualified for the SSC JE 2022 examination.
- Finally, download the pdf file for SSC JE result 2022 for future reference.
SSC JE result 2022, generally contains the following details-
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number
For checking & downloading the SSC JE Scorecard 2022 a candidate needs to follow the below mentioned steps carefully using following steps-
- Visit the official website (ssc.nic.in) of SSC JE for downloading or viewing the SSC JE Scorecard 2022.
- Use your login credentials, username or registration number and password, then press on the login button.
- Look for the ‘SSC JE Result Scorecard 2022’ link and click on it.
- Finally, download the pdf file for SSC JE scorecard 2022 for future reference.
Following details will be mentioned on the SSC JE Score Card 2022-
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Section-wise marks
- Total marks
In case, if there are multiple candidates who have got equal marks in SSC JE result 2022 examination, then there will be a tie and this is resolved using following methods-
- Total marks secured by the candidate in the SSC JE 2022 written examination.
- Marks scored by a particular candidate in SSC JE 2022 paper 1.
- Marks scored by a particular candidate in SSC JE 2022 paper 2.
- Date of Birth, generally with an older candidate, is preferred.
- Name of the candidate in an alphabetical order.